Welcome to GWRRA WA-A. Come ride with us!
Our next gathering will be May 28th.
Want to know what happened at the April 23rd Gathering and Maintenance Day ?
Don't forget the Coming Events that are listed below.
I am sure you have heard that the Chapter L Spring Fling was canceled because of low registrations caused by a lack of available camping space. Chapter R has
the space so Let's not allow that to happen to the Chapter R Blue Mountain Rendezvous!. Chapter L and Chapter R are joining forces for the Blue Mountain
Rendezvous! June 3 to June 5. Register NOW!.
And don't forget the upcoming Washington District Rally in
Cashmere, WA. At the present time, there are insufficient registrants to have a successful rally. Please take the time
to register by June 15th. Registration is only $25 for GWRRA members and $20 for GWRRA life members.
By the way, they will have 50/50 every day and the Grand Prizes are $400 and $200.
May 2022 News Letter.
Our monthly breakfasts and gatherings are the 4th Saturday of every month.
We meet at the:
Golden Steer Steak'n Rib House.
23826 104th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98031
Restaurant opens at 8:00 am. Breakfast is at 8:00am. The Chapter Gathering starts at 9:00am.
Usually, a ride follows the gathering.
We need your input so we can keep you informed of upcoming rides.
There is a short form in the Forms area to the left.
Please print it, fill it in and then email it or give it to Harry or Don, your CD and ACD.
Going for a visit to a Local Chapter?
Would you like to know the approximate Distance and Riding time?
How far is it and how long is it going to take to get there?
From Tacoma ~ Click HERE
From Kent ~ Click HERE
Or, See the left Side Bar for further Information.
COMING EVENTS AND FLYERS
Where applicable, please, pre-register for upcoming events. Its like an RSVP to an invitation. It gives the
hosting chapters advance knowledge of how many riders intend to participate.
Upcoming Gatherings, Rides and Events are Pending unless otherwise noted.
Updates will be made as we are made aware of them.
Some Chapter web sites are no longer active. The information we have is the most current we can find.
If you plan to visit a Chapter or participate in their event, it is advisable to contact someone on their chapter staff to determine if the event will
take place as scheduled.
Perhaps the WA District Website or Group Works will have additional info.
Here is some interesting info for you about GWRRA Nationwide District Events for 2022. Thanks to Harry for
providing this information.
- May 21 - WA-E (Bellevue) Gathering - Eat @ 10:00 am
- May 21 - WA-O (Port Orchard) Gathering - Eat @ 8:00 am
- May 21 - GWRRA WA-N Lunch Meeting. 1:00 pm, Country Inn Restaurant, 620 Valley Mall
Parkway, East Wenatchee.
Lets see if we can capture the Traveling Trophy away from WA-N. Lets meet at the Chevron/McDonald's restaurant in North Bend. I anticipate leaving the
parking lot by 10:00 am. It is a 2.7 hour ride from North Bend including a 30 minute rest stop at the Cle Elum Safeway. There is a restroom adjacent to the gas
Please remember to wear your chapter's colors, shirt and hat. If you have it, wear your vest too.
Please RSVP by May 17th to , he needs to give a head count to the Country Inn Restaurant Manager.
- May 24 - WA-X (Vancouver) Gathering - Eat @ 5:30 pm
WA-X has two gatherings per month, the 1st Saturday and the 4th Tuesday of the month
Peachtree Restaurant & Pie House, 6600 NE HIGHWAY 99, Vancouver, WA, 98665, 360-693-6736
- May 27 ~ 30 - GWRRA California District Rally, Carson Valley Inn & Casino, 1627 Hwy 395, Minden,
- May 28 - WA-A (Seattle) Gathering - Eat @ 8:00 am
- Jun 3 ~ 5 - WA-R & WA-N Blue Mountain Rendezvous/Spring Fling
- Jun 18 - Tour de Blast 2022
- Jun 28 ~ Jul 02 - Wing Ding 43 - Shreveport, LA.
- Jul 03 - Packwood Annual Chicken BBQ (Tentative)
- Jul 14 ~ 16 - WA District Rally; Cashmere, WA; Flyer/Camping Spots/Park
- July 21 ~ 23 - Montana District Rally; "Winging to the Gateway of the Rockies", Ramada Helena, 1714 11th Ave, Helena, MT 59601.
- July 21 ~ 24 - NWC Rally "Wings in the Cariboo Revisited"
- Jul 30 - Five Aces Ride
- Aug 07 - Packwood Annual Beef BBQ (Tentative)
- Aug 18 ~ 21 - 36th Annual Buzzard Butt Buster
- Aug 20 - WA-O Whale of a Picnic - No Flyer Yet (Tentative)
- August 26 ~ 28 - Arizona / Colorado / New Mexico / Utah (Multi District) 4 Corners Rally; Sky Ute Casino Resort, Ignacio, Colorado.
- Sep 25 - Anacortes Oyster Run(Tentative)
- Oct 29 - Five Aces Ride
- Nov 06 - WA-V (Auburn)
- Nov 24 - THANKSGIVING DAY
- Dec 25 - Christmas Day
- Dec 31 - Five Aces Ride
Last updated: 05/15/2022 @ 10:49 pm PDT
E / Bellevue
I / Olympia
L / Kennewick
N / Spokane
O / Port Orchard
R / Walla Walla
V / Auburn
X / Vancouver
Z / Centralia - No Website