Welcome to GWRRA WA-A! Come ride with us!
Chapter A breakfast meeting has moved to a new location.
Our monthly breakfasts and meetings are still the 4th Saturday of every month.
Next meeting April 28, 2018
We now meet at the Golden Steer restaurant.
23826 104th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98031.
Breakfast is at 8:00am. The Chapter meeting starts at 9:00am.
Usually a ride follows the meeting.
If any of you would like to save the pictures from our Photo Pages, please do so now. There is a lot of very old content on the site and it is taking up a lot of space.
To save space, all of the content prior to 2015 will be taken down by May 1st. That includes Emails and Newsletters as well. We would love to know your opinion on archiving the old content.
Read all about the NEW 2018 Honda Goldwing.
Do you need a GL1500 or GL1800 Gold Wing Tech Bulletin?
Click the above link.
Going for a visit to a Washington District Chapter? Do you need to know the approximate Distance and Riding time?
See a listing of Riding Distances and Times from the Tacoma McDonald's Restaurant
at I-5 and Hwy 512 to all the District Chapters.
Have you noticed? The southbound I-5 scales in Federal Way are now closed.)
See a listing of Riding Distances and Times from the Kent McDonald's Restaurant
at 84th and 212th Streets.
Monthly socials are scheduled for 6:00pm but everyone gets there a little early. We will have a social once per month on the
second Thursday of the month. The next social will be:
May 10th - To Be Announced.
COMING EVENTS AND FLYERS
- Apr 21, Sat, Visiting WA-E at Kenmore Lanes. Breakfast at 7:30am.
Meeting at 8:00am. Their Marble Game is at an all time high and only FOUR marbles are left. Want to ride up there with us?
Meet at the Kent McDonald's Restaurant. Helmet time is 6:45 am.
- Apr 21, Sat, WA-V Maintenance Day at Harter's (after visiting Chapter WA-E).
- Apr 28, Sat, ARC Recertification Training Class. Meet at 23711 Enchanted Pkwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003
- May 5, Sat, WA-M Fun Run - Flyer/Registration
- May 11-13, Fri-Sun, WA-B Mall Show (Kitsap Mall - Silverdale)
- May12-16, Sat-Wed, WA-V Rest Stop Fund Raiser, Federal Way
- May 25-28, Fri-Tue, WA-L Desert Spring Fling
- Jun 1-3, Fri-Sun, WA-R Camp Out - flyer not yet available
- Jun 7-9, Thu-Sat, Oregon
- Jun 9, Sat WA-D Duck Hunt Flyer, save $5 per person, use the
- Jun 22-24, Fri-Sun, WA-R Blue Mountain Run - flyer not yet available
- Jun 28-30, Thu-Sat, Wyoming District Rally
- The 28th is an "arrive and register" day; we'll have the opening ceremonies on Friday morning. NOTE: We're still trying
to organize a TRC course, and if that can be pulled off, it will take place during the day on the 28th.
- The Rally Host Hotel is the Holiday Inn of Laramie (307-721-9000). They are prepared to take reservations now, so be sure
to mention GWRRA if you call them. They do have a pool.
- The Rally Campground is the Laramie KOA (307-742-6553) - be sure to mention GWRRA.
- Activities are being finalized, but we will have guided and unguided rides, and at least a couple structured activities
that focus on the history of the area. The Wyoming Territorial Prison is a relatively new venue (last 10 years or so)
and we are partnering with them for a tour/event.
- Jun 28-Jul 4, Thu-Wed, WA-B Fireworks Sales
- Sep 15, Sat, WA-Z Chicken Run - flyer not yet available.
B / Bremerton
D / Aberdeen
E / Bellevue
H / No Website
I / Olympia
L / Kennewick
M / Yakima
N / Spokane
O / Port Orchard
P / Longview
Q / Puyallup
R / No Website
V / Auburn
X / Vancouver
Z / Centralia